Introduction to LEGO Animation
- Learn the basics of LEGO stop motion animation with tutorials and/or
- Learn through my mistakes with this case study: a brickfilm I made for a contest.
LEGO Animation Tips
- Kill two birds with one stone: learn some costuming mistakes specific to LEGO by looking at how to customize a minifig (a little LEGO person) with this introduction to black LEGO minifigures.
- Explore LEGO-specific lighting.
Do you have LEGO? Do you know how and where to buy it, sort it, and store it?
- There are several ways to fund your brickfilms (stop motion animation movie made with construction toys, usually LEGO) with LEGO products themselves. One of them is LEGO investment.
See possibilities for storing your LEGO collection as a beginner.
- Where to buy (cheap) LEGO.
- Find and buy individual LEGO pieces if you don’t need an entire, potentially expensive, set.
- Let me know what you’d like to see next.
- Get tips on how to start your LEGO collection as an adult.
- Make a movie with only two LEGO people.
- See set-building techniques.
- Understand more about costuming your little plastic actors.
- Learn along with me as I explore stop motion animation software. Right now I use my camera, The Force, and basic video-editing software, not animation software.